Mick Tattam was runner up in Super Street at the 2016 Taylorís Parts Centre / Fuchs Oil, Ironbark Raceway Championship Finals. That clinched the 2016 Super Street Championship and the Track Championship for Mick.
Tanya Winkel photo
Final Round 7 of the Ironbark Raceway Track Championship Results
2016 Track Championship Final Points total after Round 7
Ironbark Raceway's next meeting will be a Test and Tune on January 28, 2017.
- Memberships are due at the beginning of each year. The cost is $25 for singles and $40 for families (Up to two adults and is inclusive of school age children and younger).
- Your Membership entitles you to benefits and helps keep our club operating.
- Membership Cards are to be shown when claiming any membership benefits including reduced admission fees at the gate.
- Download and save the Membership Form, (Right click & select "Save As"), print it, fill it out
and mail it (along with your cheque) to: SWDRA, Box 1034, Roma, QLD, 4455.
Monthly SWDRA Club Meeting
- Members and interested members of the public are urged to attend the monthly meetings
- Meetings are held on the first Sunday of each month
- Meetings are held in the meeting room at the White Bull Tavern
- Meetings commence at 2:00pm
- Committee meetings of the Executive Committee Members are held monthly
2013 Track Upgrade Sponsors
Alpine Refrigeration, Lionel Bowden, Don Brosnan Tyres, Hornickís Cypress, Danny & Sonya Johnson, Madison Jones, Maranoa Funerals,
Maranoa Motors, Morvellís Transport, David Pledge, Dick Richardson, Roma Tilt Trays, Roma Mini Excavators, Supercharged Batteries, Xtreme Force.